PES LATAM is offering support to social enterprises across Latin America and the Caribbean – Apply now and scale your impact!
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), Ashoka, LeFil Consulting, New Ventures and VC4A partner to help social entrepreneurs address society’s most pressing challenges. The focus is on identifying and supporting innovative, scalable and market-based solutions.
The program accompanies social entrepreneurs throughout their development and growth. To this end, we offer several support initiatives targeting social entrepreneurs at different stages and responding to different needs:
- Early-stage support through Ashoka Fellowship: Start-up support for emerging social entrepreneurs through their election as Ashoka Fellows
- Path to scale and sustainability through I3 LATAM: Scaling support for established social entrepreneurs through the I3 LATAM acceleration program offered by New Ventures
- Replication and systemic impact: System-change training offered by Ashoka, targeting social entrepreneurs who want to grow their impact beyond their own organization
- Partnership building: Facilitation of collaborations between and beyond social entrepreneurs
- Capacity building: Free workshops and online courses on topics such as Leading with Data and Gender Mainstreaming
PES LATAM seeks candidates that use market-based or hybrid business models to solve social or environmental issues in a financially sustainable way.
For more information about the support provided, the criteria and the timeline, please visit the PES LATAM program page. For more information about our individual initiatives, please visit the dedicated pages of the Ashoka Fellowship and the I3 LATAM accelerator.